!!! CAR IS NOT FOR SALE !!! Don’t Wrap Your Car On The Streets! Cast Car Vinyl Wrapping is the most common material used in colour change wraps.
“A vehicle vinyl wrap describes the automotive aftermarket practise of completely or partially covering a vehicle’s original paint with a vinyl wrap of a different colour, and sometimes the same colour with a differing finish like a gloss, matte or clear protective layer. Other terms used to refer to vehicle vinyl wrap are car wrap, paint wrap, colour change wrap, vehicle graphics, and paint protection film.”
Benefits Of Car Vinyl Wrapping
* Car wraps protect your company car paint.
* It is 100% easily removable.
* Adds to the resell value of your car. When you remove it, your paint is in the same condition as on the day it was wrapped.
* You can restore the car to it’s orginal colour by removing the wrap.
* Many of the styles can not be reproduced by paint.
* Car wraps comes in many colours and has a matte, satin, gloss, carbon fiber, matte metallic & chrome finishes.
* It’s difficult to tell, it’s not painting.
* You don’t have to wrap your entire car, you can just do your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
* Hide scratches, small chips and “freshens” the look of your vehicle.
Car Wrapping Confused.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS?
WORRIED ABOUT RISKING YOUR PREMIUM VEHICLES
YOUR WAIT IS OVER
BRINGS U THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS AND TOP MOST QUALITY
DONT RISK YOUR CAR BY GIVING IT TO LOW PROFILE INSTALLERS AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SAVING FEW BUCKS OF PENNIES
BECAUSE HIGH-QUALITY WRAPS NEVER COMES FOR CHEAP PRICES
DONT TRUST IN SO-CALLED CHINESE WRAPS
Wrap installers that performed advertising vinyls, began to offer accent and full vinyl wraps as a cosmetic enhancement. Vehicle owners, correspondingly drove demand and requested vinyl wraps that suited their desires. Rather than advertise a company or brand, vehicle owners wanted to change the color and finish of their vehicle for cosmetic or protective purposes. Manufacturers of vinyl wrap followed this trend by producing more colors and easier to install, durable materials.